The Musky Hunter Television

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Chris Allen

The Musky Hunter Television

Post by Chris Allen » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:24 am

Has anyone seen the new Musky Hunter TV show?
It is Jim Saric's Musky Hunter Magazine show that started last saturday
January 6th. I live here in Battle Creek and have Comcast digital cable and could not find it. According to the magazine it is on Fox Sports Net DirectTV channel 641 and Dishnet 436 at 7:30 am CST or Comcast Sportsnet DirecteTV channel 640 and Dishnet 429 at 10:30 am CST. Here in Battle Creek we have Comcast Local channel 9 which does show outdoor programs but not the MH TV show. Just wondering if anyone Michigan with different cable or the dish saw it? If you did how was the quality? :roll:

Duke

Post by Duke » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:57 pm

For us Great Lakes Staters, I think you could get those channels if you have satellite TV and have the "everything" subscription package which gives you every local FSN across the country. Without that though, I think you have to be in Wisconsin or Illinois to see it. I really wanted to see it just to know whether Jim got the new Nike Jordan shoes or not??? :lol:

Kingfisher

SARIC

Post by Kingfisher » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:05 pm

I just wanted to see if he still says( She pounded it!!) :D Kingfisher
""WILL FISH FOR FOOD""

http://www.fishall-lures.com

Chasin50

Post by Chasin50 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:45 pm

I got it on Fox Sports Net FSNO Chnl 641 or 640 on Direct TV. I have the Sports package which allows me to get that along with many other sports channels. It was a very well done program. I would say as good as any, better than most. Informative, educational, good action, good fish, presented very professionally.

MuskyTom

Post by MuskyTom » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:19 pm

Glad to hear it, and glad to hear someone who is not dogging Saric, lol. I have all his videos and yeah, you find some funny similarities or quirks with each person that does the videos and that is part of the fun of watching them. I never noticed the shoes, I will have to rewatch the videos and check it out, I used to have some Air Jordan's myself, back in middle school, man I am old, lol.
Tom

John E. Sox

Post by John E. Sox » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:43 pm

I think that when you re-watch your videos you will be shocked that you didn't notice those sweet sneakers. I keep expecting him to stick his tongue out and do a tomahawk hook-set.

john c

Post by john c » Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:47 pm

Tom,

You still have your Air Jordan's from middle school? That's great! I still have my "Air Flights" from seventh grade and can still wear them. In fact, I do wear them once in a while for pick-up games. No Joke!

I agree with you, John E. I don't own any Saric videos nor do I get the TV show (sad, I know), and yet even I can picture those sneakers on him!

MuskyTom

Post by MuskyTom » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:49 am

Actually I just threw them away last year after the sole split on them. They were my favorite shoe ever, although this pair was from High School. I wouldn't be able to fit my middle school shoes, they would be too small now. They never did help me play like Michael Jordan, more like Kurt Rambis, with a vertical leap comparable to Bill Laimbeer. I could however shoot free throws better than Shaq and Ben Wallace.
Tom

Duke

Post by Duke » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:16 am

Ok, I think this post just inspired a whole new fundraiser-

MMA 3-on-3 Tournament!

I'll take John E. Sox and john c and take on all comers!

john c

Post by john c » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:28 am

I'm in!

Chris Allen

sneakers

Post by Chris Allen » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:40 am

Sure I could pull my 1986 Nike hightops back out. Last wore them last year at a church tournament. All white hightops trimmed in Pistons blue baby!!