Where ??

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:02 am

Sanford, Ross, Wixom, Thornapple, Osterhout, Round, Long, Austin, Campau, Murray, Ovid, Hudson, Diane… ugh... I can't decide and I'm not even thinking about fishing lakes north of Clare.

Sure is a good dilema to have though, thanks MMA!!! When I first started this game there were basically four choices and one of those doesn't even have a fishable population of muskies anymore.
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

queenfisher

Post by queenfisher » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:52 pm

I have to work the opener on Saturday, I think I may have to skip work and join the Kid for a "Double Decker Ham Samich" complete with Muskie slime!!!!! [smilie=eyebulge.gif] Queenfisher
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

kid coulson

Post by kid coulson » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:34 am

Cool with me as long as I dont have to work!!You might have to sit on Bad Brads lap because I think he wants a little opening day muskie mayhem as well!

Pete

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:17 am

Still considerable ice from Budd north, so it will likey be a cold water opener in these parts (flowages excluded). I was informed that this year the goal of the early season isn't to catch 30-somethings, so I'm looking forward to a sound skunking on 38 degree big water, or the Titt chain. And the sad part is, I can't wait!

TimD

Post by TimD » Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:26 am

Will Schultz wrote:Sure is a good dilema to have though, thanks MMA!!! When I first started this game there were basically four choices and one of those doesn't even have a fishable population of muskies anymore.
Will,

I couldn't agree more. It's so great to have options and choices available. Let's keep it growing. Good job MMA!