Ovid outing

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Steve S

Post by Steve S » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Dan, was that fish by one of your markers? :roll:

DGF

Post by DGF » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Steve S wrote:Dan, was that fish by one of your markers? :roll:
I marked it and made a return trip later with no luck... so, sorta?

A guy could have alot of fun with those at the Bruce Memorial Tournament. We could start a pool amongst the MMA members as to how many non MMA people fish a marker strategically placed in the middle of BFE. :twisted:
-Dan

hemichemi

Post by hemichemi » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 am

Many thanks to Scott for the provender! And I'm thankful that the park now has two pavilions at the beach, because the other one was full of people!

I stayed until 4, and didn't see a fish except for that crazy one I saw jump by the dam.

Even though the stupid fish didn't cooperate, and the weather was, um, challenging, I still had a good time, and came away with a couple of new MoskiLure Lilyhammers that I have great confidence will be good producers for me!
Alcohol and calculus don't mix —
Don't drink and derive.

Moski

Post by Moski » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks Scott for the food it sure hit the spot at lunch. Hope to see you at the Bruce this year.

The outing was fun even though the weather sucked. I am looking forward to The Bruce and getting back on Ovid soon.

Scrappy

Post by Scrappy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Happy to do it guys and thank you all for toughing out a tricky weather morning. Next time I'll have to plan on bringing breakfast food which would have hit the spot for the 1 1/2 hrs we spent hiding from the T-storm. [smilie=brickwall.gif]
Stupid Fish!!!!