Pizza Joint you HAVE to try!!

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Jim tenHaaf

Post by Jim tenHaaf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:16 pm

hemichemi wrote:The "little arcade room" conjures images of Chuck E. Cheese and is off-putting, though. My kids are both in their 20s now, and I'm done with that! :roll:
It worked out GREAT for us. Something for the kids to do while I'm letting the pizza in my gullet settle so I could have some more. It's better than having them get antsy and loud sitting in their seats. Trust me - it's not like a Chuck E Cheese. It's more like a Branns I guess? A totally separate room than the restaurant. It only has around 7 games.

hemichemi

Post by hemichemi » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 pm

mskyprey wrote:
hemichemi wrote:The "little arcade room" conjures images of Chuck E. Cheese and is off-putting, though. My kids are both in their 20s now, and I'm done with that! :roll:
Grand children love that place Hemi!
You really know how to hurt a guy, Bill! [smilie=brickwall.gif]
Alcohol and calculus don't mix —
Don't drink and derive.

kmur

Post by kmur » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:46 pm

For all you hardcore pizza hounds, that like an authentic italian pizza pie. Check out Dimaggio's Pizza, it's just off I-196 at exit 7. A little hole in the wall bar with oustanding pizza's, although a little pricey. I know some of you think Chicago is the place for pizza, this is where the Chicagoan's go for a good pie!!!!!!!

swanezy
Site Admin

Post by swanezy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:19 pm

is that the exit that leads into St. Joe if you take left?

If so i wanted to go to that place bad when i lived with my gf down there, but never got around to it

Adam Minnick

Post by Adam Minnick » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

For anyone traveling across the Indiana border on your way to or from Web, tip, or Barbee put your appetite down @ CARUSOS.... Co Rd. 200 exit off of I-69...hands down the best pie (hand tossed you'll find anywhere!) 1/4 mile to the west off of the exit towards Lake James. Bout halfway in between the state line and the kendalville exit.....out of this world. [smilie=2thumbsup.gif] I've been eating here for 32 years every chance I can get, its Minnick tradition @ Lake George.
"The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." FigureL8T

Pete

Post by Pete » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Adam Minnick wrote:For anyone traveling across the Indiana border on your way to or from Web, tip, or Barbee put your appetite down @ CARUSOS.... Co Rd. 200 exit off of I-69...hands down the best pie (hand tossed you'll find anywhere!) 1/4 mile to the west off of the exit towards Lake James. Bout halfway in between the state line and the kendalville exit.....out of this world. [smilie=2thumbsup.gif] I've been eating here for 32 years every chance I can get, its Minnick tradition @ Lake George.
Duly noted! Been looking for a solid pie down there, striking out mostly, for many years!
Bass solo take one. "na, neeeeeeeer...n-ne, ner-neer-ner-neer-ner-neer..."

kmur

Post by kmur » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:18 pm

swanezy wrote:is that the exit that leads into St. Joe if you take left?

If so i wanted to go to that place bad when i lived with my gf down there, but never got around to it
That's the place, about halfway between St. Joe and South Haven.