MMA 2015 Banquet and Fundraiser--March 7-HOLD THE DATE!!!!!!

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Scrappy

MMA 2015 Banquet and Fundraiser--March 7-HOLD THE DATE!!!!!!

Post by Scrappy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 am

Save the date for MMA’s 2015 Banquet and Fundraiser—Saturday, March 7, 2015. We will be having the event once again at Hawk Hollow in Bath, Michigan from 5:00-10:00 PM. MMA members will be receiving a mailing related to ticket purchases in early to mid-January. For non-members wishing to attend, please contact Scott Scarpelli at scarpelli@dow.com to request tickets. Tickets for adults are $30 in advance, $35 at the door and children under 16 get in for $15. All tickets include a pasta buffet dinner and the chance to win a door prize. A cash bar will be available. In addition, for those purchasing tickets before February 21st, you will also be entered in a pre-registration raffle drawing where the winner will receive $50 in MMA 2015 Banquet Credits to be used on any MMA purchases the night of the event (auction items and raffle tickets). Sponsor tickets can be purchased for $100 where, in addition to the above, you also get a Sponsor sweatshirt and $40 worth of MMA Banquet raffle tickets to use the night of the event. MMA is proud to announce that Christian Laetner, Duke Basketball Legend, Dream Team Member and Die-Hard Musky Angler, will be our featured speaker this year. As always, we will have our ever popular Live and Silent Auction items as well as our Bucket Raffles again this year. You know that you can never have too many muskie lures or collect too much muskie equipment so save your money and come spend it to acquire the gear that you “need” while helping to support MMA’s efforts to strengthen muskie fishing in the State of Michigan. We hope you can make it and we look forward to seeing you all on March 7th.
Stupid Fish!!!!

Kingfisher

Post by Kingfisher » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:38 am

I am sorry to say this will be the first fund raiser I will miss since becoming a member. A s many of you know I have gone back to playing my guitar for extra money and am booked on the 7th of March. Ill have to mail in my donation lures and please get any baits you need painted to me early as I am playing a lot every weekend. Mike
""WILL FISH FOR FOOD""

http://www.fishall-lures.com