Hoginator paint jobs

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Hoginator

Hoginator paint jobs

Post by Hoginator » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:21 pm

Just to let everyone know, if you want some of your old lures painted or blanks painted now is the time. Basketball is about done and spirng is comming so i can get a good batch done. Some of you already have sent me some things and if you want some done please bring them to the banquet. Please if you have lures with paint on them please sand them first. They dont have to be down to the wood or plasitic but they need to be really schuffed up. Lures will be either envirotexed or auto 2 part clear (good stuff). If your not sure what I do just aske Dan P , Will or Chaisin 50 they know. This is not get a ton of business becasuse that is not what I am after, I just want you guys informed. Most of you know what I do.
Thanks and see you at the banquet.

Hoginator
"Catch a Babe, Throw a Hoginator"

MuskyDan

Post by MuskyDan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:08 am

some of the best paint jobs I have ever seen and you can get your stuff painted in whatever custom color you could ever want, like PINK Jailbird!!!
MuskyDan

LeMay

Post by LeMay » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:06 pm

Can we get one with Will on it? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LeMay OUT

Pete

Post by Pete » Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:55 pm

We have some pretty gifted artists in this club - Tim and Mark, Jeff Menz and Kingfish all do some of the best work I've seen anywhere.

I'm really thinking of having my jeep done by one of these guys...hmmm, evil carp or near death experience?