Social distancing!!! Please read!!!

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Will Schultz

Social distancing!!! Please read!!!

Post by Will Schultz » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:39 pm

Please share this with your friends.
I was on a call with small group and the MI-DNR Fisheries Chief today. Chief Dexter stressed the importance of anglers following the guidelines of social distancing. A couple access sites have been closed to fishing and if anglers can't follow the rules the Director of the Michigan DNR will close down fishing. Please follow restrictions!!!
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

Will Schultz

Re: Social distancing!!! Please read!!!

Post by Will Schultz » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 am

Clarification on fishing/boating.

Q: Does boating constitute “outdoor activity” under Executive Order 2020-21?

A: Yes. Boating falls within the outdoor activities permitted under the order. Any outdoor activity, including boating, must be done in a manner consistent with social distancing, and individuals should use only their own equipment to prevent the transmission of the virus through the touching of shared surfaces. Additionally, in accordance with section 2 of the order, persons not part of a single household may not boat together.
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

Cyberlunge
Site Admin

Post by Cyberlunge » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:56 pm

PLEASE adhere to this....we are close to having all the ramps closed.... [smilie=deadhorse.gif] stay away from other people!!
If I wasn't born to fish then why am I here?

vano397

Post by vano397 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:12 pm

A friend was just down in detroit [smilie=brickwall.gif] and as he was taking out police were at the launch confronting everyone with more than 1 person in the boat. They aren't messing around anymore...
“My father was very sure about certain matters pertaining to the universe. To him all good things-trout as well as eternal salvation-come by grace and grace comes by art and art does not come easy.”