St clair opener

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

muskiehound

St clair opener

Post by muskiehound » Tue May 30, 2006 9:45 pm

A handful of us from the Anchor Bay MMA group and some others will be meeting at 5:00 am to luanch out of Harley Ensign (end of south river rd.) luanch. If anyone from the board here plans on fishing out of there stop and say hi. Look for my boat Maroon and white Tracker fiberglass boat with a red Dodge Ram pulling it. We will be on channel 68 if you want to chat, my handle is muskiehound.

Jim

chartertalk

Post by chartertalk » Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:10 am

How was the opener? I went casting and we landed 2, then went walleye fishing and were off the water by 12:30. Chad got one at each place that see u and Mike. Just as you left the second location we pulled a decent fish on a Black Northland Bionic spinnerbait.

I have spoke with Mike and Michelle King and they have caught a couple of fish each day. I am sure they will post a full report.
Bob Devine
Chartertalk Guide Service
Windsor Ont
www.chartertalk.com
www.extremeanglertv.com
519 984-4899

Mike Stinson

Post by Mike Stinson » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:18 am

Guys,

Here’s a quick story that shows what a great guy Bob Devine (Chartertalk Guide Service) is and his willingness to help out a fellow Muskie fisherman. Chad and I were planning on launching on the Canadian side for the opener, and it was my intent to buy an Ontario License that morning, well I had forgot my birth certificate so entering Canada was not a good idea. The only thing that I could think of was to call Bob to see if he could help me out. He was very gracious, and stopped into a bait shop and picked one up for me, and then met us on the water to drop it off!

Bob thanks again for your help that morning and I hope that I can return the favor someday soon! Guys, if you have never fished St. Clair or the Detroit River and your thinking about hiring a guide, please make sure that you check out www.chartertalk.com

outlaw

opener

Post by outlaw » Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:22 pm

not only is bob a good stik hes a very honest individual. i would recommend bob anytime on any toothy species.

chartertalk

Post by chartertalk » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:16 pm

Thanks for the kind words from both of you. I have learned you will reap what you sow.
Bob Devine
Chartertalk Guide Service
Windsor Ont
www.chartertalk.com
www.extremeanglertv.com
519 984-4899

Kingfisher

Opener

Post by Kingfisher » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:38 am

Hi guys, Michelle missed 50 by 2 inches saturday and 1 inch on tuesday. the 49 was a 30 lber. Bob is the man on the river guys, You want Musky? Walleye? Smallmouth? he gets it done and is one of nicest guys I know. I remember him and one of his buddies bringing us some optimax oil on the river one time. I gave him a couple of Little claws and he pops a 50 incher on one casting from the dock. Bob, we will see you in two weeks as the hunt for Big slimey Bertha continues :wink: :wink: ,Kingfisher