Wixom Lake Outing Reminder---ACE BAITS Shout Out

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Scrappy

Wixom Lake Outing Reminder---ACE BAITS Shout Out

Post by Scrappy » Wed May 23, 2007 10:14 am

This is a friendly reminder that the Wixom Lake outing is now a month away (Saturday, June23rd). Below is additional information on the outing which is open to both MMA members and non-members. Come one come all. I am very happy to advise that ACE Baits USA has donated a number of very nice lures for the raffle. Accordingly, between the baits being supplied by the participants and the baits donated by ACE Baits, there should be a large and tempting assortment of lures to choose from in the raffle, all proceeds going to support MMA's efforts in Michigan. Hope to see you all there.

If anyone would like to order ACE Baits you should contact Phil Griffiths at fishingpoolusa@aol.com. You can also check them out on the web at www.acebaitsusa.com but I believe you have to e-mail Phil to place an order.

Wixom Lake Muskie Outing
Saturday, June 23rd
Begins at 7 am (1 pm lunch served)

MMA is hosting an outing on Wixom Lake on June 23rd. This is open to MMA members as well as any other musky angler that would like to learn more about muskie fishing and meet other musky enthusiasts for a day on the water. So, bring your friends, the more the merrier.

We will meet beginning at 7 am at the DNR launch off Dundas Road in Edenville since this is high season on Wixom and power boat traffic on the lake and at the launch can get crazy the later in the day we wait. Check the forum for a link with more information regarding the location of the launch or contact me if you don't have computer access. Remember that the DNR sticker required for this launch is different than the one needed for Ovid. I believe that absent a sticker the DNR charges $7 to launch.

We will meet back at the launch parking lot for lunch at 1 pm. I will be donating subs, chips and soda for lunch at no cost to the club. In return I would ask that each participant donate at least one musky lure (new or used matters not) for use at a lunch time raffle. I will be selling raffle tickets at lunch for a shot at the donated lures, all proceeds going to MMA of course.

Contact Scott Scarpelli at work (989) 638-2007 or e-mail me at scarpelli@dow.com if you have any questions. Hope to see you all there.

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:56 pm

Wish I could fish it but it our aniversary is that day my wife would kill me,But I would love to give greg m and ron some lessions out there. but then again there boats are sub standard. I had to give you some crap Greg you know why.
Gabe

gmochty

Post by gmochty » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:11 am

I know Gabe ( it's not a LUND ). May be some day! HEE HEE

Mike Stinson

Post by Mike Stinson » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:31 am

Greg,

I’m a Tracker guy as well, but we both have to admit that Gabe’s Lund is in great shape for a 1989!!!HA Sorry Gabe, you had it coming ….. Happy Anniversary

Gabe

Post by Gabe » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Mike you miss it by about 10year or so.
Gabe