The Banquet!

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

TWilliams

The Banquet!

Post by TWilliams » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 am

I want to Thank all of the sponsors, who donated lures and gave us some really good discounts on items for this years banquet.

I also want to send out a great big THANK YOU to all of the people who helped with this years banquet.

Chad Sandy- Set the path for us to follow! Along with the set up for this years event.
Will Schultz - Well, for all that you do for this organization and particularly for your help this year making this a great event.
Tim Mottes - Our MC, you always make this fun and keep us on track. Not to mention the lures you make and donate every year!
Kevin Belcher - Our Auctioneer, you make this event great every year. www.belchermcpherson.com
Tom Munson - Helping with the check in and cash out, and paying all the bills.
Chuck Stickney - Recommending and orginazing everything with the Cadillac Club.
Joe Bednar/Tim Donnelly - Contacting lure manufacturers for the items on the Live/Silent Auction and Raffle.
Kid Coulson - For contacting the line companies and helping sell Raffle tickets.
Ellyn Schultz - For helping whenever and where ever we needed it.
Rod Dailey - For helping Tom with the check in.
Fred Becchectti - What can I say, he got the autographed photo if the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders! He also donated a print.
Sharon Anderson - She donated the custom painted toilet seats.
Chris Barton - For your help with the Live Auction and your contacts with Storm Lures.
Kevin Kimble - For making sure everyone had a name tag.

I apologize if i have forgoten anybody!

Most importantly, this was the largest attended Banquet that we have had to date. So, thank you to all that came out and showed your support for the MMA!

Congratulations:

Jeff Clinansmith - Early Registration Winner (8'6" Okuma Rod)
Greg Benton - Door Prize Winner (Guided Trip w/Richardson Guide Service)
Scott Scarpelli - Sponsor Winner (8'6" Okuma Rod)

Trevor

Deadduck1

Post by Deadduck1 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:00 am

One name is missing from your list. It is yours! Trevor, Thank you for your time and effort. It was a great event, and I think everyone had a blast! I know my group did!
[smilie=bow.gif]
Would the child you once were, Be proud of the man you are today?

TimD

Post by TimD » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:39 am

A great job to all who were involved in making it happen.

Thanks!

Chasin50

Post by Chasin50 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:41 am

Trev,

Being on the "other side of the fence" last night, it was a Smash Hit! Really glad to see how well it came together. Great job everyone.

MuskyPimp

Post by MuskyPimp » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:06 pm

Excellent job to everyone involved! [smilie=2thumbsup.gif]
David Anderson

The more we count the blessings we have, the less we crave the luxuries we don't have - William Ward

kid coulson

Post by kid coulson » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:36 pm

Good times!!! Thanks everybody.
Great job Trev!!

hemichemi

Post by hemichemi » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:45 pm

I think you're all a bunch of weirdos... :roll:

...and that's just great, because I fit right in. :mrgreen:

I loved it! I met a lot of nice people, and got some great stuff, too. Kudos to all those who worked so hard to make it a success. [smilie=2thumbsup.gif]

(One thing, though; Trevor needs to smile more if he's gonna be Vanna White again next year. [smilie=biggrin.gif] )
Alcohol and calculus don't mix —
Don't drink and derive.

Cyberlunge
Site Admin

Post by Cyberlunge » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm

Thanks to everyone who participated and donated their time before hand and during the event. It was great to see all the people I only see once or twice a year and to meet many new people as well. Now I have more faces to go with the names especially of the guys who spend a lot of time on the board. I managed to wrangle a few sweet Hoginators away from the Kid during the live auction but I wont be able to use them on the Taq river like I wanted too... darn Sandy just wanted it more... all great fun and I was glad to be a part of it once again. I brought two of the new recruits with and they each won some raffle items and got some other lures as well plus we signed another one up as a member. All in all a good time, cant wait till next year.

Kevin [smilie=attention.gif]
If I wasn't born to fish then why am I here?

Mark D. Platt

Nice Banquet

Post by Mark D. Platt » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:10 pm

Wow! First MMA event that I have been to. It was good to meet some of you. Special thanks to "somethingfishy" for the reels. Robhj (KVD) you missed out. I got two Okuma Reels and a double cowbell. Pete almost got his Dallas cowboy cheerleader poster. [smilie=applause.gif]

RadDawg

Post by RadDawg » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks Trev, you did an awsome job. This was the first for me and I will be going to the next. Had a great time. Thanks to all.

RadDawg

Steve S

Post by Steve S » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Two thumbs up and a big atta-boy to Trevor and everyone who had a hand in making this happen. [smilie=2thumbsup.gif] It's nice to be able to put some faces together with the names.

And best of all it's a big pleasure to Harrass Kid in person! :grin:

Steve

kid coulson

Post by kid coulson » Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:36 pm

You harass'n me,......naaaaaahh. [smilie=slap.gif]

Walt Clinansmith

Post by Walt Clinansmith » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Thanks Trevor and all of the individuals already mentioned. [smilie=applause.gif] The boys and I had a great time as well. It was great meeting some of our new members, and some that have been here a while that I had not yet met.

Will Schultz

Post by Will Schultz » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks to everyone Trevor mentioned and to all the manufacturers that help support MMA. A big thanks to Trevor for taking all the challenges I threw at him for this year and making this such a great event.
Self interest is for the past, common interest is for the future.

J Routt

Post by J Routt » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:44 pm

I really had a great time. It was my first MMA event, and I can say it won't be my last. Great Job to All involved. Being president of the Hoosier Muskie Hunters, I truley understand and appreciate all it takes to put on an event like that.