Help Save a Brother, PLEASE!?

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

treadwater1

Help Save a Brother, PLEASE!?

Post by treadwater1 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:17 am

Hello EVERYONE! I am new to this sight and I hope I am not doing anything againt this websights rules. We have a Brother in need. A brother in Christ and a brother of the water. His name is
David "Crash" Mullins. He is a professional Fisherman and Musky guide on Cave Run Lake in Kentucky. Crash was diagnosed with Multiple Melanoma
a while back. With mounting medical bills due to no med. insurance things can really start to feel overwhelming. This is really a slow period for Musky fishing in southern waters due to water temps. and this is how he make a living. He has done many things to help promote musky fishing in the past and now it is our chance to say thanks.
You can check out his websight at www.crashslanding.com . PLEASE consider making a donation to the Save Crash Mullins Foundation, purchase from him and or book a guided fishing trip with him. You won't regret the guided trip. I have fished with him and his son Justin and I know several of the other guys that guide for him. I have learned alot from them.
United WE can do MUCH, divided we can do little!! Consider posting this message or one like it on other websights that you visit.
Sincerely, Gary Treadway
><:> >'(((((((((((><

"GOD" Blesses those that help others!!!