Can we get a sign at Budd?

General musky fishing discussions and questions.

Moderator: Cyberlunge

Brett Ladd

Can we get a sign at Budd?

Post by Brett Ladd » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:02 pm

What's up y'all, it's recently come to my attention that some people are still not aware that Budd Lk has VHS. I fish it a lot and saw what happened out there....ugly! I fish Sanford even more and i can say as a grown man, I'll cry if it ever happens there! Very Nasty Stuff. I'm about 35 minutes from St. Clair so I'm surrounded by it. I spoke with the Harrison CoC this spring and was told they didn't want to scare people by putting up a sign, I couldn't get a response from anyone at the DNR, and was told by Will (Pres.) that the invasive speices sign should cover it, despite no mention of it on the sign. There is a Know the Difference sign at every musky lake, I think a disease that can wipe out a huge percent of the population of a fish that i already work my butt off to catch, is worthy of a sign(s) as well, imao, much more so. I know some of you guys love to talk Sanford, so I'm hoping you guys will share in my concern for it, as well as other lakes, and jump on the bandwagon to get some warning signage posted there. Wash them rigs boys!